Make a Donation
With a recurring or one-time donation, you support the teachings and practice of the Dharma. Your generous donation will help compassion and insight to flourish.
(Donations are securely routed through Neon CRM).
- Already have a NeonCRM account with KCC or want to set one up? If so, click here.
- Have you donated before but misplaced your Neon username or password? If so, contact Accounting for help.
You may also choose to direct your tax-deductible donation towards one of the following specific funds.
- 108 Friends of SCOL Fund: Guarantees the quality of teaching, study, and meditation at our retreat facility, Ser Chö Ösel Ling (SCOL).
To support SCOL, please make a recurring or one-time donation and enter 108 Friends of SCOL in the comment section.
- Emeritus Lama Fund: Gifts to the Emeritus Lama Fund will be to ensure that anyone who has served as KCC’s Resident Lama will be financially secure in later years. Donate to the Emeritus Lama Fund.
Other Ways to Donate
There are many opportunities to support KCC.
- Donate Securities: this yields substantial tax advantages
- Planned Giving: consider how you might leave a legacy extending beyond this lifetime
- Giving at Age 72
- In-Kind Donations: this may include tools, appliances, books, dharma items and more.