- This event has passed.
May 18, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Teacher: Lama Eric Triebelhorn
Held in-person at KCC’s Portland Center and on Zoom. A link to ZOOM will appear on this event webpage 15-minutes prior to the start time. If the link doesn’t appear, please try refreshing your browser.
In this session, we’ll give you information about:
- The history, lineage, and teachers of KCC;
- The practice and study opportunities offered by KCC;
- Fundamental principles of Buddhism;
- Basic sitting meditation practice, including a short, guided session; and
- How to participate at KCC.
The session is intended for individuals who are either unfamiliar with Buddhist practice or are new to KCC. All are welcome and invited to attend.